Saturday, February 16, 2008

Steve is HOME

Steve was finally able to come home from the hospital yesterday afternoon. The surgery went well, but now the poor guy just has to heal all over again. He is quite weak, but luckily not in too much pain. So for his sake we hope his recovery is quick. I'm just grateful he is able to sleep & get some rest. I know he isn't feeling well when he wasn't up for a "Guitar Hero" challenge! We are so grateful for all of our family & friends who are so good to us!! Thank you for all your help, thoughts, prayers & phone calls!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am so glad Steve is home. I sure hope we are really on top of things now and I am sure grateful that you have the help you need from medical professionals and great family. We love you.

Julie said...

I am so happy steve is home. We missed you guys at the party, but you totally had the best excuse ever. Jaxynn was asking about Libby. When Steve is feeling better we will have you guys over for dinner.

amberjill said...

Welcome Home Steve! I'm glad you are doing better. Little Grady would love to meet you guys when you are up to it. Take care and let any of us know what we can do to make your life easier, Sally! We would all love to help.

Natallee said...

Hey- I found your blog through ali's blog. It is sooooo cute! I am glad to hear that Steve is home.
If you want to check my blog out, it is www.encelife.blogspot.com, although I need to send you an invitation to your email, so let me know what your email is. Mine is natlimae@yahoo.com
Talk to you soon, Love, Natallee

Denise said...

Hi Sally, Thanks for stopping by my Blog. I added you to my Blogging Buddies. I was so sorry to read about Steve being so sick. I'm glad that he's home and recovering well. Is there anything I can do to help? Please call me, I'm usually home during the day. I could watch your kids so you could run errands or just take a much needed nap.