Sunday, February 3, 2008

I've been tagged!

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!! I guess I'm "It"!
Rules for Playing Tag.

Here are the rules if you have been tagged.
  1. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
  2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
  3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names.

1o years ago:

I was a young and fresh 21 years of age. I was attending the University of Utah & was finishing up my last year of classes before my Student Teaching. I had been dating Steve for about 2 months. I had my goals set and I was determined to accomplish them. My time line was to finish school, work for a few years & then get married. I kept telling Steve that, but he claims he suckered me into marrying him . When he asked me in April of 1998, How could I say no! It was a FUN time in my life! Back then I didn't realize how free I really was!

5 Things on my to do list today:

1. Go to Church (it just got canceled because of the snow!)
2. Bake a dessert for the Super Bowl Party
3. Pray Tyler will take a nap today.
4. Go to my Parent's House for Sunday dinner.
5. Enjoy the evening with my family!!

Snacks I enjoy:

Swedish fish, Red Vines, Strawberry-banana Shake from Carl's Jr., chocolate pudding cup with whip cream & apples with caramel dip.

What would I do if I were a billionaire?

Have a lot of fun! I'd start by paying off our house & car, Pay off my parents & Steve's parents house. I'd also throw in a nice check for each of them so they could also have some fun! I'd surprise Steve with a new boat & a new sporty car. Libby was just talking about how if she won a million dollars she would give some to the poor & buy an American Girl doll. So I would grant her wish & give to the poor & different charities we would want to help. Then I'd take Libby to Chicago to the American Girl Store where you can buy the doll, go to a fancy tea party lunch and to the beauty parlor with your doll! Of course, I'd to ask Zack & Tyler what they would like to do too! I'm sure we would also take a few wonderful vacations & I'm almost positive we would buy a cabin by a lake! After all of that, I'd probably better get a financial adviser to help me save & invest the rest for my children's futures.

3 Bad habits I have: Let me think, do I have any?

1. If I have a zit, I always have to pop it (even though they say you shouldn't)
2. biting my lip
3. When in fear, I always seem to yell out "Oh ----!" Not such a nice word! Steve says if I die in an accident or from fear those will probably be my last words...let's hope not!

5 places I've lived:

I've always lived in Utah!
  1. Holladay, Utah
  2. Green River, Utah
  3. Vernal, Utah
  4. Sandy, Utah
  5. Draper, Utah

5 jobs I've had:
  1. File Clerk for Cellular One.
  2. Medical Assistant for Willow Creek Pediatrics. (Then I decided to be a school teacher instead of a nurse.)
  3. I worked at Challenger as a lunch- aide & summer school teacher.
  4. Substitute Teacher for Jordan School District.
  5. 6th Grade Teacher for Granite & Murray School District.
Things people don't know about me:

This is a hard question.....Well, since it's the Super Bowl and football (or at least the party) is on my mind, I don't think most people know that I once danced at a Pro-Football game half time. It was in California and the L.A. Raiders were playing the Pittsburgh Steelers. It was a lot of fun!

I choose to tag:
  • Staci Medina
  • Tenille Williams
  • Jen Peterson

No comments: