Friday, February 22, 2008

My New Merry Maid

He vacuums......


He does laundry.....


He sweeps floors....

AND
all with a smile on his face!!

So, today was clean the house day and every time I turned around I had a little helper it was too funny! I had to get my camera.

I pulled the vacuum out of the closet and started on something else and there was Tyler using it as a walker. He went from the hallway all the way to the kitchen! Then I couldn't see where he went & he was emptying the dryer for me. So I started to put the laundry away & he had the broom and was busy cleaning the floor. I love his help.....it only took about a half an hour longer than it usually does!

It's never too soon to teach your kids how to clean up after themselves!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

I am glad he got the clean Steen gene!!!!! He is sooo precious!!

TNTWilliams said...

I love a kid who will help out around the house! He is such a smiley baby. I love this age. I am also impressed that you are always keeping such a clean house. I want to be more like you!!

amberjill said...

That is so cute! Trae is my little helper. He fights me for the vacuum, and when it's time to sweep he gets out the dustpan. Kids are so funny!!

Staci said...

SOOO cute Sally!! I love that little Tyler! He is so stinkin' adorable!! Glad to see that he is proving himself useful as well! I hope all is returning to normal over there! We love you guys!

Natallee said...

That is sooo cute!! i love those pictures!!