Thursday, February 28, 2008

My "GUITAR HEROES"

Our Zackary is too funny! When he is concentrating on a song this is what he looks like....





Steve was able to catch a picture of him in full concentration....it was cracking us up , but he seems to hold his breath when the song gets to be hard!
He is getting quite good though, he went from 200 points a song to anywhere from 5,ooo-7,000 points per song! His favorite song to practice is "Slow Ride". Now we just have to teach him to "take it easy" while he rocks it out!!


Of course, Libby plays a much more relaxed version lounging on the couch!

3 comments:

The Petersons said...

I didn' know that I had entertainers on the move. Have you been watching American Idol and David Archuleta and also Brook White. They are LDS. Dave is our friend in the ward. We were his home teachers. He could very easily win. Have the kids watch him, I think they would enjoy him and would be a good idle for them in music.

Julie said...

I have never played Guitar Hero, but we played Rockband for the first time at our friends house last night. Man that was so fun. I didn't want to share withe the kids.

Denise said...

Zach's intense expression and puffed out cheeks totally cracked me up. Looks like serious fun!