Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas.....

We are officially ready to celebrate the holiday season!


The COUNTDOWN has begun...

Zack made this at school & he cuts one off every morning.

This year my kids each got a little tree for their room to decorate.

Liberty's Tree


Zack & Tyler's Tree


And
"My" Tree



Zack & Tyler's favorite part is the train.
I do LOVE how cozy Christmas decorations make our house feel...
On the outside

AND

On the inside...

Family Room

Hall way

Living room

Living Room

Entry way

Kitchen Table

Now Let's just hope the month doesn't go by too FAST!

I know these 3
are going crazy with excitement & anticipation
WAITING for Christmas Day to come!!

6 comments:

Rhino Relations said...

Your Christmas decor looks great....I am jealous.

Natalie said...

That's so fun! I love decorating for Christmas too- it does make everything feel so home-y!

One Sassy Princess said...

Your house always looks so darling! Love the big peppermint candy ornaments on the tree!

Denette said...

Wow!! Do you rent a storage unit to put all your decorations in after the holidays?

You and your mom have a talent for decorating. I could own all the same stuff you have and it still wouldn't look right. Its cute!!

pan x 8 said...

Your cozy christmas feel is so beautiful.... I feel it from here! ;p

Shelly said...

Who left their X-mas list on your comments??? It looks lovely as always, especially the 3 little elves!!!