Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

On Christmas Eve Day, my kids had a lot of fun playing in the snow. This is when we like living on a hill. They even got a little skiing in!


Zack, Tyler & Libby

Tyler hated snow last year....not anymore!

Libby practicing her "pie"

Zack could stay out in the cold ALL day!

I LOVE that smile!

I think we have another "little" skier on our hands!

We ended the fun with lunch from McDonald's....

I think Zack had more fun with the box
than he did with the toy that comes in it!


CHRISTMAS EVE NIGHT...
We had dinner at my parents & it was a smaller group this year, but it was really fun.


My dad, Shelly, Shane, Dallin & Denette

My mom, Dave, John & Sherry

Josh, Wyatt & Bailey

Christmas Eve is also my brother-in-law Dave's birthday! He LOVES Halloween & has a whole room with decorations all year long. He got a few fun gifts to add to his collection.


Happy Birthday Dave

Shelly & Dave and their "kid"


I always remember playing bingo at my grandma Steen's house on Christmas Eve, so this year we kept the tradition alive.

Then all the kids changed into their new pajamas

Dallin, Wyatt, Josh, Bailey, Porter & Zack
Looking Good in the neighborhood!!

Then it was time to head home to get ready for Santa!

My kids left cookies & milk for Santa and also remembered his reindeer. They left spinach lettuce & carrots for them to enjoy! They got to bed at midnight...just in time for Santa!!


4 comments:

Shauna said...

I loved all the pictures. We did have a lot of fun! Thanks, Sally for taking the pictures and thanks for sharing! Love 'ya!!!

Marsha said...

Sally, I absolutely LOVE your blogs. It's so fun to see all the pictures of your wonderful family and all the fun you have. It looks like Christmas eve at Gma and Gpa Steen's was way fun. Can I borrow Tyler for awhile? What a cutie!

Marsha said...

I forgot to change my name. Auntie MC is Marsha Cluff.

pan x 8 said...

Your pictures make me miss my camera!! I love posts in pictures... they say so much more!