Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gingerbread House

It has been a CRAZY week.
Steve has been working really late all week & all weekend. Then sickness somehow made it to our house again. Steve started last weekend, then Tyler got it on Monday, Libby came home after school on Thursday with it & last night Zack started at 9:30pm & didn't go to sleep without throwing up until 6:00am! But before that excitement began we found time to make their gingerbread house.


I love the "melting" snowman in the front!


They were very happy with how it turned out!
I do have one thing to say, "forget the frosting & hot glue the structure together!" That's what we finally did with the roof!!

Tyler was such a good helper this year! Even Libby said he was good at making gingerbread houses.
He must of enjoyed it because this morning he kept insisting I make a cake. We made "cake" cookies. He once again wanted to pour things in and mix it. I was talking to my sister on the phone and said, "I wish I could make myself like cooking!" And Tyler replied, "I like cookin!!"
This kid is too funny!
Then later today he was bugging Zack and I said, "Santa can see you, be nice." Then he replied, "Then Santa just heard me fart!" I'm still laughing as I write this....he is such a boy!!



4 comments:

~Pam said...

cute house!
add us to your list!
pjbennett.blogspot.com

The Peterson 5 said...

Thanks Pam!

Shelly said...

I hope Santa can't smell it!!!

pan x 8 said...

love those little boys! Cute gingerbread house!!