Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We had a great Thanksgiving spending time with family & eating lots of yummy food!


Zack, Libby & Tyler
Ready to head to Grandma & Grandpa Steen's for the feast!

We also Celebrated Wyatt & Grandma's Birthday!

I didn't get too many pictures this year....my kids weren't enjoying them!!!
We did have a great day of food, fun & games
(Wow, that was one long game of phase 10! I'm not sure if Amy, Denette & John will dare play with me & Steve again!!)
I am most thankful for a wonderful family!!

Did I mention we are really excited for Christmas...as Shelly would say, "It looks like Christmas threw up in here!" AND at our house....
It does!!! We love it!!


My 3 little elf's are SO excited!


Which makes me SO excited!


Zack & Tyler


Sweet Liberty

We will post pictures of our decorations soon!!

4 comments:

Denette said...

Yeah, I'm not sure I can play with cheaters!!! hehe. Good thing John was able to look up the rules or we would have really had some cheating going on.

Natallee said...

I am so glad that you guys had a great holiday! I can't wait to see your Christmas decor... It is my favorite time of the year! Also, I love Tylers Train! my boys are OBSESSED!

Rebecca said...

so cute. We played phase 10 too. I love that game, especially when I win! Happy Thanksgiving and now Christmas. Thanks for stopping by, it was good to see you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures. . . . what a crew! We did have a great day! Can't wait for Christmas!!!