Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I know I've said it before, but Tyler is definitely my handful. He already loves to pester his brother and sister and now the poor dog. He thinks he's so funny too. He'll do something that usually hurts & then he'll laugh and laugh. Earlier today he was tugging softly on Libby's ponytail & then giggling so cute. I ran to get my camera. And then it progressed to this....


Looking so sweet he notices an opportunity to pester.


He starts with a minor pull.

AND
THEN


The picture tells it all!!
(Sorry Libby!)
I think We are in trouble with this little guy!
You should of heard his laugh when he was done.


2 comments:

Staci said...

Oh my goodness I love that little guy! He reminds me a lot of Tate. Good thing they are as darling as they are mischievous!! Let's just keep taking the pictures and documenting the proof! It will make for a good mission farewell slide show someday!! :)
Love you guys! And thanks again for your sweet gift for Mitchell. That meant so much to all of us!

Julie said...

UH OH That is so funny! Its really bad, cuz now he thinks its hilarious cuz everyone laughs and can't help it. I have a bunch of teases in my family too. You gotta let them be theirselves but just give em boundaries. Good luck with that.