Monday, April 14, 2008

Book Tag

I have been tagged by Amber. Here are the rules.
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages)
2. Turn to page 123
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

On the desk is Libby's school book, Adventures Of The Superkids.

"A foolish man I will not be."

Libby was cute.....she was going off track so her teacher was picking out a book for her to keep at home. Libby says to me, "Mom I must be reading on like a 10 year olds level because my teacher kept taking books off the shelf and saying, "nope, that ones not hard enough." Then she had to go clear to the back of the shelf to find me this one." I guess that school experience gave her a boost of confidence!! She's a silly one! It's fun to see her enjoying books.

I tag: Lise, Denette, Natallee, Denise & Ali

1 comment:

One Sassy Princess said...

Hey thanks--too bad my quote was quite boring! IT's been a while--hope all is well with you!