Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Funnies by Zackary


My Zack is always cracking me up with his little comments. Here a few of his most recent:

  • This morning he finished his cereal & says,
"I'm full, look how much I ate." Then I replied, "That's good at least you're not hungry anymore." Then he says, "I really never was so hungry, I just wanted to be good."
What a sweet boy he is...we have a hard time getting him to eat, but I still hope he'll want to be GOOD in his teenage years!

  • Yesterday we were eating a snickerdoodle & I said,
    "mmm... these cookies are SO soft!" Then he said, "Yea, they're so soft I could lay on them.

  • We were driving in the car & he said,
    "Mom, maybe when it gets warmer we could like go to Disneyland or Lagoon or something."
    Sounds good to me Zacky!
  • He comes up to me & asks,
    "Why was Cinderella bad at soccer?" I don't know, why? Because she kept running away from the ball!"

  • We were picking out a birthday present for Tyler and Zack says,
    "I think he wants building blocks & this lawnmower, mom."
    Hmm...I think that's what Zack wanted!
AND MY FAVORITE ONE....

  • Steve was telling him that it was time to go & he asked,
    "Why?" and Steve teasingly replied with, "because I'm the boss, that's why!" and Zack said, "No, mom's the boss!"
    Oh, he is such a smart boy! (he-he)


Since we have taken a few pictures of Tyler with a chocolate face, he came up to me one day with this cute face & said, "look at me mom!" Of course, I have to post his chocolate mustache on my blog too!

1 comment:

Natallee said...

So funny- I need to be better about writing down the funny things my kids say!! Zach is darling!! What a good kid to know who the boss REALLY is!! Good training ;)