Monday, May 12, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


Happy Mother's Day Chauna Buns!!
We love You!!
Mom, we are so lucky to have you!! You truly are my hero! Thank you so much for all you do for everyone. You are such a good example to me & my kids!! I have always loved you, but since having kids I appreciate you SO much more. I couldn't have made it through all of my trials without you! Shopping wouldn't be the same without you either!! I love you mom!!

AND....

I'm so thankful to be a mother myself. My cute kiddies & hubby made me a yummy breakfast in bed. Thank you especially to Libby....she got Steve up quite early & then he told her to go back to sleep for a little while ( she has been planning this day for quite some time). When he went in her room later, she was reading quietly waiting for him to help her. Libby never passes up a chance to surprise me!!
Thank you, I love you guys!!


When Steve first woke me up he said, "honey breakfast!" and it was cold, left over spaghetti & meatballs (ha! ha!). Not too appetizing for breakfast, but then Libby came in with my yummy strawberry & banana crepe!


Libby was so excited because she cut up the strawberries & bananas all by herself. She told Steve, "mom only let's me stir!"


Card & magnet from Libby.


Zack was sleeping during all of the breakfast festivities. Then at church they gave us a chocolate, caramel pretzel. He said, "Mom since it's Mother's Day I'll share it with you. How about I take a bite then you take a bite, I'll take a bite & you take a bite."


Thanks for sharing Zack! It was yummy!!

Tyler made me a proud mama on Mother's Day by showing off his great walking skills!






Thanks for making my Mother's Day great!!

3 comments:

Natallee said...

WOW- what a fun Mother's day!! I love it! you are too lucky!
Also- I love your wood floors before- are those new??

The Peterson 5 said...

Thanks! We did our wood floor about 2 years ago.

Chelsey Hansen said...

Happy Mother's Day Sally! You have cute kids!