Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

So today when we woke up Libby handed Steve a note that was folded up and when he opened it up, this is what it said.....



Then she said, "April Fools!"
Of course she handed it to me next....that was a good one Libby! I thought you really were in trouble!

Then when we were eating breakfast Steve says, "Kids, your mom & I have something to talk to you about ( I'm thinking to myself, we do?). I got a new job in San Diego, so we will be moving there. Libby says, " I don't want to move there, I love it at this house!" Then I said, that's in California & she said, "ok."
Then he yelled, "APRIL FOOLS!"

Libby said later, "We have never celebrated April Fools before." What can we say? She is learning so much at school! (ha-ha)

3 comments:

Natallee said...

This is sooo funny. Our kids are still too young to get it- so the day was pretty uneventful at our house- but I love that Libby is getting into it!! How cute!

Staci said...

That is so Libby! I love that girl. She is so fun and so imaginative! We miss you guys! Can't wait until warmer weather finds us all outside more! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to cute little Tyler today! 4-4 right? LOVE YOU GUYS!

One Sassy Princess said...

I love for you to move to San Diego--April Fools or not!!!