Monday, January 28, 2008

Our Dennis The Menace

My little Tyler has not been feeling well for over a week. He has had just about everything....stomach troubles, fever, a sore throat and he is teething. He had me worried this time with how pale & sick he was acting, but to my surprise he still doesn't require sleep!!! The kid must have some sort of super human power who's body doesn't require sleep. He can literally go on a 15 min. nap for the WHOLE Day & he still gets up twice a night!

Well, I knew he must be feeling better yesterday when I realized it seemed kind of quiet and I wasn't sure where he had crawled off to. When I found him it was a flashback from when Zack was this age! Where was he you might ask? Of course in the bathroom, by the toilet with the WHOLE roll of toilet paper surrounding him on the floor! I couldn't help but laugh at the cute sight with his mischieveous grin that shows both his bottom teeth! This kid is quite the handful & is literally wearing me out! But we just can't help but love Our Little Dennis The Menace!!! We are so glad you are finally feeling a little better Tyler!!!!


Luckily he wasn't in the toilet!!


This is a picture of one of his cute grins....the kid does make us smile!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Do you ever get dust in your bathroom? ha ha ha. The bathroom and especially the toilet is a novelty in the eyes of a toddler. You are right...he has one heck of a smile.