Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My cute boys

Zack and Tyler were given matching shirts from their Grandma & Aunt Shelly. I thought they looked so cute together I had to share a few pictures.

It is getting to be fun as Tyler gets a little bigger & watching them together. In the morning when Zack gets up he'll sometimes start playing with his train set and once Tyler hears the train going he starts crawling in there pulls himself up to standing position & jabbers & yells as he starts grabbing at the track! I think it is cute, even though Zack can get a little annoyed. Zack definitely enjoys giving Tyler attention, it may be rough at times but he does love his brother!

My Little Monkey's in their Curious George shirts from Shelly.


Looking good in their flannel shirts from Grandma!

1 comment:

The Petersons said...

Thanks for sharing. They are so cute. Can't believe both are growing so fast. We have a lot of catching up to do. Give them a hug from us. Don't let them forget us.