Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My funny Zack- a-Boo

Zack located his skis from the closet in the basement and keeps them on in the house & walks around "practicing". Well this morning after it snowed he told me he would try it out in the back yard. We had some fun & he gave me a few laughs!

We took the kids skiing 2 years ago and they loved it, but Steve was too sick last year so Zack would "ski" around the house. It was hard for Steve to watch & not be able to go with him. I'm sure they will being going soon this year!

Zack "practicing" inside


First activity after waking up, putting on his skis....with his little shadow not far behind!


Our backyard "ski adventure"





2 comments:

Julie said...

You gotta get that kid in the Mountains. How fun. He is a little Steve.

Rebecca said...

Looks like some fun family outings ahead. Thanks for sharing. I liked your matching boys too.