Thursday, October 27, 2011

Sophie Is 6 Months Old...

How could my baby already be 6 months old???
She is growing SO fast...it makes me a little sad.
But,
She is getting to a stage I LOVE!
Her little personality is getting to be so cute & funny.

We love her giggles...
How she yells out & "talks" to us.

Her smile...

Her cute painted toes...

How she loves her hands...
She'll move them & watch them like they're a toy.

She's a maniac in her jumper!
There is a video of this at the bottom of this post.

She has a quick grip...she'll grab & eat whatever is in front of her (especially paper)!

I love the way she attacks the spoon when she eats.
I have to get a video of this.
How she is so proud of herself when she does something new.

I love that she sleeps at night, but
My favorite thing...the huge smile she gives me EVERY morning!

This baby absolutely melts my heart....She is such a gift!!
We LOVE you Sophie!

Sorry it's sideways...I need to work on my camera skills! ;)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

How fun that she could turn six months on Dad's 70th birthday. She is so precious. We love her so much!

Unknown said...

It seems like you were just putting newborn pictures of her on your blog! Six months already! The time does fly! She sure is a cutie!

Natalie Nicole said...

So beautiful and so fun! I can't believe six months have passed either- but this is a fun stage too! Can't wait to meet this little girl of yours- we may make it down to see Grandma and Grandpa Peterson sometime.....