Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ice Skating...

We took the kids ice skating for the first time last year. They absolutely loved it!
Libby has been begging to go ever since...you can guess who is dying to have lessons!

That would be Libby!
We had such a crazy-busy week...Steve had something EVERY night. So we spent the day together & ended it with ice skating. It was a great day!

Steve was their skating buddy...

While me and Sophie cheered them on & took pictures!

Zack was cracking me up with his moves!


These two still have a lot of fun together!



Tyler kept stopping by to say "Hi" to me & Sophie.

So would Steve...

Then they'd be off again...

Zack stopped by to entertain Sophie with a picture...

Because she got a little bored & started "un-decorating" herself!
She almost got it off ...I knew this day would eventually come. :(

It was a fun night!
We finally got to see Steve this week!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

How fun! I love the one of Sophie and her headband. You guys really do have a lot of fun together. You're all pretty cute too! Thanks for sharing. . . I love you all!

pan x 8 said...

We love ice skating.. We go a few times every winter over at the Gallivan center. I think this year we may try the outdoor rink in South Jordan!