Monday, October 31, 2011

Fun Weekend...

It started with my birthday on Friday...

I was spoiled...
My kids gave me sweet cards & I got $35 dollars, since I'm now 35!

I love their cute messages!

Then we went to lunch & Gardner's Village to see the witches...The kids even had the day off!

It was a beautiful day!

It is a little "stinky" that I'm getting so old, but it was a great day!

That night we went to dinner at Spaghetti Factory...







Then Shelly was so sweet & babysat so Steve & I could go see Footloose.

It was a great day!!

SATURDAY....
We carved our pumpkins.

They were excited...

Libby carved Minnie Mouse

Zack carved a Skeleton

Tyler carved Ginka from Bey Blades.

Sophie just watched

Steve broke out the power tools to speed things along!

Happy Halloween!!

SUNDAY....
We had Birthday & Halloween celebrations.

Starting with my dad there is a birthday every other day!
My dad's is October 26th, I'm the 28th, John & Marli the 30th and Shane's is on November 2nd

Shane made the yummy marsipan eye-ball cake!

Shane & Wyatt

I told him to blow the candles out slowly...so I could get a picture.
I got it!

My turn...

Marli's turn...

John is 17!

We made the "70" out of 2 candles & an "o" from the boo napkin!
Happy Birthday Everyone!!

Then came the costumes...

All of the CrAzY kids!!

I love this one...look at Libby's face!

Strike a pose!

Crazy faces...
Now it's time to go get ready for Halloween Night!!!

2 comments:

pan x 8 said...

Happy Birthday sweet Sally! I love the birthday letters. Those are my favorites!

Shauna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SALLY! What fun gifts from your family. They love you so much (like we all do)! Cute pictures,too! Thanks for sharing. Blogs are so fun and such a great way to save your history. Keep up the good work!