Monday, October 17, 2011

Picking out Pumpkins...

It was a beautiful day on Saturday!
After Libby's last soccer game we went to lunch & picked out our pumpkins!
The kids were so excited.

Zack loaded up his wagon...

Libby filled hers up...

Tyler pulled that load all over the place!
I'm surprised they survived the trip to the car...
A couple of times we thought the whole wagon would tip!

Sophie's first time getting pumpkins...she wasn't sure if she should smile or not!

They had a great time & our porch is looking festive!
They are already talking about what they will carve...
I LOVE the Fall!!

2 comments:

Natalie Nicole said...

I'm loving the pictures with the pumpkins! I've got to find us some....

Shauna said...

Fun pictures! Pumpkins are my favorite part of fall. Your "four little pumpkins" are the cutest I've ever seen! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!