Friday, February 4, 2011

Tyler...

Can you believe my baby is now in Primary?? He is a Sunbeam!!
Lately, he literally is my little "sunbeam"...he makes me so happy!

I LOVE this age. He is too funny!
  • We were riding in the car & Libby said, "Wow, look how long Tyler's eyelashes are! Then she told him how long they were. Then he said, "And I have a cute smile!"
  • He has a little accent when he talks. Like when he says, "Zack" he'll exaggerate the "A" so it's more like "ZAAck" or "cOOOl"!
  • He is so excited to be a big brother....he'll come up to my belly & say, "Hi Sophie, I'm your brother Tyler." Then he'll ask me if she kicked.
  • Everyday he tells me how he can do all kinds of things, but Sophie won't be able to do this or that. Then he'll say that he will have to teach her when she comes out.
  • Some of his favorite foods right now are...Ramen noodles, chocolate milk, apples & otter pops(I think he's addicted to these!)
  • He also loves How To Train Your Dragon toys, dinosaurs, his new build-a-bear & he loves to play games on the i-pod & computer. Wherever we go he HAS to bring a toy with him!
  • Today he was telling me that when the baby comes we will have A LOT of kids in our family...then he started counting. I told him I was going to be a busy mom & he said, "I'm going to be a BIG brother!" I told him Sophie would be very lucky to have him for a brother & he said, "And you're lucky to have us!" He is so right!! Then he started naming all kinds of things he's thankful for....garbage cans, carpet, a basement, a mom& dad, plants, flowers. He was thankful for so many things! He kept naming things for about 5 minutes. I wish I had recorded his voice.
  • Lets just say we have been enjoying our time together everyday. When the kids started school & it was only us at home, we made up a theme song. They'd go out the door and we'd start singing..."Just the two of us, we can make it if we try, just the two of us, you & I!" Then when everyone got home he'd sing just the 5 of us!
  • I also love how he ADORES Libby & Zack...they do fight, but for the most part all 3 of them play pretty good together.
  • Now he isn't always perfect...the other day he was bossing me around telling me what to do & I jokingly said, "Tyler I'm the mom, so I'm the boss...don't tell me what to do. Then he replied, "Oh yeah, I forgot!" Like I said, he is funny!
Well, Tyler-Man we only have a few more months to give you most of our attention, but I'm sure you will be a GREAT big brother!!

3 comments:

The Peterson 5 said...

this is libby tyler's soooo fuuny

Shauna said...

I love that Tyler. What a hoot! Hey, Libby. . . I love your comments too. Your family is awesome. . . love you all! Sophie is sure loved too. I think she's spoiled already!

pan x 8 said...

What a cutie! You think Tyler is so grown now, wait 'til you have that little baby - Tyler is going to seem like a grown-up! lol

I love that you caught all those little tihngs about him.