Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Our fridge is covered in LOVE!

Our kids made us lots of Valentine's!

They are always so excited to surprise us!

We had a fun day... There wasn't even school, we LOVE having Mondays off!!

My Little chefs...

Made YUMMY chocolate dipped strawberries...



Steve brought us home Cafe Rio....
And
Chocolate covered Marsipan for me!!

I'm 7 months along & I have to take the glucose test tomorrow at my Doctor's appointment....
I sure hope I pass after all the treats I ate tonight!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!








3 comments:

Natalie Nicole said...

Aah! that all looks wonderful and you look great! Do you suddenly feel big? Cause I do!

Unknown said...

7 months??!!! You are tiny!!! You look so cute. I was that big at about five months. Your kids are so cute and growing up way too fast!

Shauna said...

What a fun Valentine's Day! Where's my chocolate covered strawberry? Hey, Sal, that last picture of you and Sophie is pretty darn cute. Someday little Sophie will love that picture! Your family makes my heart happy!