Sunday, January 2, 2011

Andersen Christmas Party

Andersen Party....

This is my mom, my 2 uncles & my 2 aunts & their cousins.
Back row:Kenny, Allen, mom, Kelly, Danny, Anina & Alayna
Front row: Joann & Carolyn

This party started years & years ago by their parents. Every year we still get together with all the extended family for dinner, pinatas & basketball.
As a kid, I looked forward to this party every year! Now my kids love it!


Here is a group picture with all of their spouses.

The family has gotten huge over the years & there is over 100 of us. We filled 60 bags of treats just for the 2 pinatas this year.


Steve was in charge of it this year.


Tyler


Zack


Libby


The older group of kids lining up.

And scrambling for their prizes.


It's a fun time to see all our relatives we don't see most of the year.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

We really did have a good time! I'm so glad we've kept up the tradition. Thanks for the pictures, Sally and thanks to you, Steve and the kids for doing the pinatas this year. What fun memories! Makes you realize how "important" family time is. What would we do without each other?