Tuesday, December 21, 2010

We are having a GIRL!!
She is due the first week of May.

The ultrasound was yesterday & all of our kids wanted to come. They were SO excited. I was so relieved when they said everything was good so far. Then when they told us it was a girl, we all cheered! Libby is especially excited to finally have a sister. We are probably going to name her "Sophie".

After the ultrasound we met my mom & Shelly for lunch at Quilted Bear & celebrated by eating our "Pink" sugar cookies.
I couldn't resist...I had to buy a couple of headband bows.
I'm a little afraid this baby is going to be VERY spoiled by everyone.


Today my sister already bought her a blanket & cute outfit!!

Look at those cute ruffles on the bum!!
I always say, "If you have a baby girl you have to "decorate" them!" She is off to a good start!!

6 comments:

Candace said...

SO CUTE!!!!!! Tell her to hook me up when we have another one ;-)

I'm soooo happy for you!

Julie said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys. All the girl stuff is so dang cute.

Shelly said...

I wish that outfit came in 4x so we could match!!!!!!

Marilyn said...

You are so cute. Have fun. We are excited for number 30.

pan x 8 said...

Congratulations Sally!!! I'm so happy for you and you're right ~ decorate, decorate, decorate...

Unknown said...

Hi there CONGRATS CONGRATS. I am thrilled for your family. A sweet baby girl. I am a wee bit jealous, I was hoping for another girl. However, a baby is a baby and as long as they are healthy right? Love the sweet baby girl things you got. I am also do the first week of May (MAY 3RD) Here is to having a healthy safe pregnancy and delivery. Take Care! Jen