Friday, July 24, 2009

Kenny Chesney Concert!!

July 23, 2009
at the
Rio Tinto Stadium


I've had my tickets for 5 months!!! The day finally arrived!
Steve & I went early to try to score some backstage passes. We roasted in the 106 degree weather, but weren't the lucky winners! At least we tried & know not to do that again!!
Once we "cooled" down the concert was AWESOME!!


Miranda Lambert & Lady Antebellum opened for the show...I was sad Sugarland didn't make it!
But the at least the most important person showed up....


You gotta love Kenny!!


He puts on such a great show!!


He & his band have a lot of fun!


The crowd loved him!!

I was in heaven!!
Just before he came out Steve & I moved up closer to the front & were able to stay there the rest of the night!!! I love being close to the stage!!


Steve's great to come with me, but he does love Kenny too!!


Someone threw him a University of Utah hat & he put it on for the rest of the show.


He sure looks good in UTAH!!


At the end he always signs a few autographs

I can only hope next time we'll get to meet him & have him sign Steve's guitar!!
As always it was a GREAT show!!

We had tickets to an after party at the Mayan restaurant...it was rumored he was going to show up there. It was a boring party and Kenny didn't end up coming.

The only contest at the party was to win the blue chair....we didn't stay that long.

Me in my old blue chair...

Steve rocking in the blue chair....I know he really wanted to stay until the end to win it! LOL

We had a fun day & Shelly was sweet enough to take our kids for the whole night!
My kids were as excited about the sleepover as I was about Kenny...they even offered to pay her if she'd let them sleepover! Now that's LOVE!!

3 comments:

Shelly said...

I am glad you had fun!!!!!!p.s. I still have a hang over!!!!! Me and the kids stayed up later than you two thanks to Libby & Jazzy!!!! love you guys!

Julie said...

Kenny looks GREATLY HOT with a Ute hat on! I am jealous of you and your Kenny love affair. I have never seen him in concert and its like you go 4 times a year! I am happy for you. You guys really know how to party.

samsyu said...

Great article! I have some issues with, since a company can be weak leading with only one product. From : Kenny Chesney Concert Tickets