Monday, July 20, 2009

Big Boy Bed....

Tyler gets to sleep in a "big boy" bed now!

I was kind of sad taking down his crib, but he was very excited!!

As you can see by the smile on his face!!


I had to take a picture of his last nap in his crib...

When he woke up we switched out his crib for a bed!

It was his brother Zack's idea that he didn't need a crib anymore. We'll see how he sleeps tonight!

He's very excited!!
He also informed me yesterday, that he doesn't need diapers anymore. He's going to wear "Lightning McQueen" underwear. He has gone a few times on the toilet, but I'm not sure he's quite ready, but we'll see! My baby is growing up fast!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

They do grow up so fast. I hope the transitions go smoothly. He looks very happy

Shelly said...

Oh how sad!!! Can't you stunt his growth for a little while??????

Shauna said...

Oh, Sally. . . . I don't want him to be a "big boy" already. He does look happy though. He is so precious!!!