Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Zackary Turns SIX!!!


Here he is at about 6 months old.....
and

August 5, 2009
(6 years old)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACK!!!!

We kind of celebrated all week....

One day we went to Classic Skating

Jazzy, Tyler, Josh, Zack & Libby
I said he could invite a few friends...and this is who he picked! These guys are inseparable!!
We also had to go on Tuesday because Shelly didn't have to work that day!


Zack heading down head first!

Zack, Libby, John & Jazzy

Libby on the slide

Tyler loved the slide...he kept making me take him over & over.
Then Josh & John helped me out!!

Jazzy making her way to the top.

They rode scooters & roller skated too.

John showing his disco moves...

Libby & Jazzy trying to roller skate....

Tyler had no fear...he rode & rode & rode!


The "3 musketeers"
Tyler, Zack & Josh
They had a great day!

For his "real" birthday we went to lunch with Grandma & Grandpa Steen & then I had to take him to a few stores to find a pair of Heely's in his size....he's wanted some for years!!


He's been practicing everyday...

Steve had to work late that night, so when he came home we had cake. Then our washer broke & flooded so the kids got to stay up late riding their scooters all night while we cleaned up!


Blowing out his candles...

Steve gave him a new guitar!

He was thrilled!

Every Sunday we have dinner at my parent's so this week we had them over & sang happy birthday again!


Birthday cupcakes & cookies...

Tyler enjoyed his cupcake!

That is poor John at the bottom of the pile of kids!

Crazy cousins

Opening presents...

Happy 6th Birthday Zack!!
What an AWESOME kid you are!!
We Love you!!

4 comments:

Natallee said...

What a cute kid! I can't believe he is already 6! Looks like a lot of fun party-ing!! Love it!!

pan x 8 said...

Hey Sally, it's me Janice (Dallin's Mom).. I found your blog on Denette's blog who I happen to be old missionary comps with! What a small world!

Love the pictures! And I hope you don't mind me popping into your blog! Mine is private but I love to have friends.. you can email me if you want a peek!!

BTW.. I can't believe your son is 6! Time totally flies!! My 4th is starting Kindergarten! Whew!

Denette said...

Janice just informed me that she knew you. What a small world. We served together. I lost contact with her until maybe a few months ago. Who knew you knew where she was all along. Too funny.

Rebecca said...

So glad Zack had a happy birthday. He is such a cute boy.