Friday, March 14, 2008

Our "EXCITING" Friday night!!

So tonight Libby comes to all of us and shows us an invitation for a party tonight from 8:oo-9:00pm. Her imagination is always rolling....at times it can be hard to keep up with!

When we asked her if she could wait until tomorrow she was almost in tears saying, " it's all planned for tonight and I have everything set up."

She had the whole party planned with games & prizes too! We had to play tic tac toe, Simon Says & the silent game. Here are few pictures of our fun time.



Libby & Steve holding the prizes. Steve won the game of "Simon Says" & was given a hand made book, written by Libby. She is holding my cat & the hat puppet....I won the silent game!




Zack was making us all laugh while playing Simon Says....he got out every time & then would yell, "Oh crap!" and then he'd sit down. Finally, he said I'll just sit on both chairs!




The Host of the party with her side kick Zack.



An action shot of Simon Says.



Libby took these of Tyler before the party....he was asleep before the party started.



Can you see Tyler's nice fang? He is finally getting another tooth next to it!

Libby is definitely an amazing little girl! We love her & her tireless imagination!

4 comments:

Natallee said...

That is really sooo cute!! I love little girls! They are born to socialize and organize!! What a doll Libby is!! I love all the pictures too- what a fun "Family Friday" night!!

Natallee said...

PS- I love the blog make-over- way cute!!

Denise said...

You guys sure know how to party on a Friday night! Sally, congrats on winning the silent game. I love the silent game and make my kids play it in the car all of the time. You're family is darling and it's wonderful that you preserved the memory of this fun night.

Jennifer Never said...

I love family time like that when everyone can be together and just enjoy one another. Looks like you guys had a fun night!