Saturday, March 22, 2008

I LOVE a BARGAIN!

Yesterday was one of those days that I love. It started out with a good nights rest. Tyler actually slept until 6:45am, which is much better than his usual 4:00am. With a good amount of sleep I had plenty of energy to get all my cleaning done, went to lunch with my mom & kids. Then we headed off for some shopping at Tai Pan. Well, we found some fun bargains! Their Easter stuff was 75% off! So I got almost $70 worth of goods for the price of $15!! I can't wait to decorate for next year already!




Isn't that the cutest sign? Tyler's pretty cute too!




These are to hang from my chandelier over my kitchen table.
The blue one I will hang in the wreath on the front door.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Ty is the cutest Easter bunny I seen in along time!!!