Saturday, March 22, 2008

Daddy's Home!

Steve has been gone since last Sunday for training in Chicago & finally got home today. The kids were SO excited! When they heard him coming up the stairs I heard, "DADDY!" Then Tyler goes crawling to the gate & was shocked & excited all at the same time. He had the cutest grin on his face. It was so cute! Of course their dad returned with gifts too!


They all attacked him at once!


Libby & Zack got a t-shirt & mug.


Best buds!


Tyler got a cubs bracelet...which works great for our teething babe.
He is working on 3 top teeth at once!

The people in Chicago think the cubs will take the World Series next year, So Tyler will be ready!
He may be waiting a while though, they haven't won since 1908!

And I got....



Lotion, Gel & Medicine and then Steve said, "oh that's not it."
And
Then out he pulled money!


And
I'm keeping it!!

We love our silly Steve!!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Doesn't Steve know we have $50 dollar bills in Salt Lake??? I work at a bank he can just give me enough notice so I can order him some brinks!!! I think they get them from chicago!!! ha ha

One Sassy Princess said...

We have your dad in our prayers!!!