Saturday, September 6, 2014

Utah Lake

On Saturday, we went boating to Utah Lake and the water was SO low!  
We could barely launch the boat and to get it back on the trailer, some nice people waded out and helped us pull it on...you couldn't turn on the boat or the propeller would hit rocks! 
 It was our last time there for the season.  
We did have so much fun though!  It was Libby's turn to take a friend this time. 
Libby brought her friend Katelyn...these girls are so sweet! 
I love that Libby has such great friends!
 It had been raining all morning, but finally stopped for the afternoon!  There was hardly anyone else on the lake and it was beautiful!
 Sophie did the knee-board!
It was Katelyn's first time too...
 She did great!
We always have to get a few "selfies"...
Steve's pretty good at it!
 Sophie LOVES to go on the tube...
I sure love this silly boy...
 And this cute boy...
And this one too!
Love this cute face too!
 My attempt of getting a picture of Libby & Katelyn jumping into the lake...
 I missed the actual jump, but got the landing!
 I'm glad the weather finally cooperated and we could have such a fun day!
 Summer is coming to an end... It makes me a little sad :[  

1 comment:

Shauna said...

You guys have so much fun together. Love it! I hate summer to end too!