Monday, September 22, 2014

Gardner Village

The kids didn't have school on Friday, so we decided to go see the witches!
This is always one of our favorite things to do in the Fall.
 I love these kids...Luckily they got away from the witch in time!
 Sophie found a creepy skeleton!
Do you like my pirate hat?  
It was even 'Pirate Day' on Friday!  
"ARRGG!"
 Now Shelly just needs to find herself a broom!
 My Mom is one classy lady!!
 Sophie looks beautiful!!
 Looking good in the neighborhood!
 These boys were all smiles until they realized they had spiders on their heads...
 I love these crazies!!

 
Libby took a selfie of us!
It was a miracle...
 Zack even found a book he likes to read!
 He said, he really needed this book...I wonder why?
Of course we couldn't leave until we found our favorite witch...
Happy Fall Y'all!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

What a day! We ALL love the Witches and Halloween!