Monday, September 22, 2014

East Canyon

After Utah Lake was so low, we decided to go boating one more time and we tried out East Canyon.
We had so much fun!
The water was FREEZING though!
 Can you see Zack's face?
 These two girls are CRAZY!
 I guess Sophie is going to be Elsa for Halloween, so "The cold never bothered them anyway!"
These boys finally made it off the deck...
Which was better than Steve and I...
Steve even broke out a wet suit!
 Then we decided to head to the beach and play...
 I love that she copies whatever her siblings are doing...
 It was a gorgeous day for a boat ride...
 The kids had so much fun just playing in the MUD!
 Sophie literally "danced" along the shore the whole day...
The joys of being a kid...
 Libby enjoyed a full body mud bath...
She said, "Look Mom, I'm finally tan!"
 It did actually "stain" her skin brown! It wouldn't wash off!
 These kids literally make my heart HAPPY!
 I'm so grateful for this cute family of mine!
They sure make life fun!!
Tyler Man!
Zack helped Sophie get on and off the boat...it was sweet!
It's that time of year to savor the last bit of beautiful weather...
Soon it will be cold and snowy!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Love those MUD babies!

Shauna said...

What a CREW! I love Libby's tan!