Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Liberty Turns 12...

It is so amazing to me that my 4th of July girl is already 12!!
 July 4, 2001
July 4, 2013

Here are "12" things about her right now...
1- She still loves Harry Potter!
2-We are so glad she is our oldest...She is a wonderful example to her siblings!
3-Her friends adore her!
4-Libby LOVES owls!
5-She is very artistic...especially good at drawing Manga!
6-She still loves to read.
7-She is an excellent student!
8-Dance class has become one of her favorite hobbies this year!
9-She is now taller than her Mom!
10-Everywhere she goes people think she is about 15, but I love how she still likes to "play"!
11-She has the kindest heart I know!
12-She is so excited to be going into Young Women's!

We love you SO much Liberty Lee!
Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet Miss Liberty! Love the pictures of YOU. You truly look like an ALL AMERICAN GIRL! LOVE you so much!