Sunday, April 7, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Tyler!

On Thursday, April 4, 2013... 
Tyler turned SIX!

I really can't believe it has been six years since this sweet boy came into our lives!
When he arrived he was a little firecracker! 
We were so happy to have him here!!
He never needed sleep & wore me out, but he was so cute!
Look at that smile!  
It still lights up every room he enters!
He's always had a lot of spunk....
And personality!
He always kept us on our toes...
But, once again...
That smile would always melt our hearts!
Then he turned two & I was really worried how we would handle that!
It was a miracle, but he finally started to chill out & became such a good listener!!
He definitely kept the personality & sweet smile though!
He also loved hats & his lightning McQueen car & truck!

I also love the relationship he shares with his siblings...
He loves them so much!
They have always had so much fun together!
He also LOVES his brother Zack...
They have always been best buds!
They continue to be such good friends!
I hope they always stay this close!

Since he turned "6" here are six things about him right now...
1.  He LOVES kindergarten & is getting to be such a good reader!
2.  He is the BEST listener!  
Tyler is always the first one to do what's asked, whether it's to get ready for bed or clean up the toys.  He'll always be the first to start & finish...it's so nice!
3.  Tyler loves to play games on the phone, his favorite is DragonVale.
4.  He has lost 2 teeth now!
5.  He loves to play with Zack, Noah & Nash...they could play together all day!
6.  He is such a good brother! 
We LOVE you so much!!
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I love all the pictures. I totally forgot how little he used to be. He is so precious! Time is marching by way too fast! I'm so proud of him. I'm proud of you too, Sally for keeping a "picture history" of your sweet family. You'll be so glad you did. I didn't take a lot of pictures and that makes me sad. Keep up the good work!

Shelly said...

Love that Dude!