Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

My kids were all sitting on the stairs waiting to go down...
 They are well trained...
 They know where to stop & wait for me to get a picture!
 The Easter Bunny came!
 Sophie was so cute...She yelled, "Dora!"  
 Libby gathering some eggs.
 Sophie knows how it works this year!
 Tyler opening up his eggs.
 Zack was the fastest at gathering them up!
Then I took a few pictures after church in their dress clothes...
 They were a little hyper...
 I do love these crazy kids!
 Don't you love Sophie's piggy tails...she finally has enough hair!
 Tyler & Zack
 The girls in their cute outfits...I couldn't get Sophie to look at the camera or hold still!
Steve's enjoying an egg for lunch!
 Me & My Libster...
Then came dinner & an Easter Egg Hunt at my parent's house...
 My mom always makes it special for the kids!
Jazzy & Libby...looking adorable as always!!

 Dallin found an egg!
 My mom hung a bat & ball in the trees for all of the kids.
 Steve & Sophie on the look out for eggs!
She had so much fun this year!
 My cute Tyler!
 Best buds...Zack & Josh
 Mitchell, Adam, Porter
Davey, Jacob & Dallin
 Crazy Steve
 Baby Allison's first Easter!
Wyatt
 The boys playing baseball in the backyard.
Alayna is so good to watch Sophie for me!
 Since Tyler's birthday is on Thursday, we sang happy birthday to him!
 He wanted a catepillar cake like the one we made for Zack's scout banquet.
He gets so excited for his birthday!
 I can't believe this cutie is going to be "6" this year!
 He had an awesome day!!
 He is very happy to have birthday money to spend!
Happy Easter!!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I love all those crazy bunny lovers!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun day. What were the backpacks?

Unknown said...

oops, its Becky. Not Dane

The Peterson 5 said...

Becky, the backpacks carry water & it has a tube to drink out of it.