Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tyler is "5"

I really can't believe our
Tyler Max "Lightning McQueen" Peterson
is FIVE today!

He was born April 4th, 2007 at 4:44am
He was my fastest delivery..I barely got the epidural in time!You arrived with "spunk"
And some "attitude"!!
I have to admit you wore me right out the first few years!
You were into EVERYTHING!

You would climb on EVERYTHING!
You loved to tease Libby
And
Mickey
If I couldn't find you...This is where you usually were!!

You never needed much sleep, but eventually we would find you like this...
It could take some time to wear you out!!
But, then you'd finally crash!
Even though you were a very BUSY boy...your smile would melt our hearts!
You've always had a BIG smile!
It can light up a whole room!
For a little while this was your smile...
You would close your eyes & squish up your face.
It would crack us up!
Since you are now five here are "5" things we LOVE about you:
-You are so sweet!
(Lately, every time you go outside you bring me flowers from the trees.)
-You are so helpful!
(When we ask you to help us do something you'll reply, "Oh Sure!")
-You are so funny...you always make us laugh!
-You get so excited over the littlest things!
(For example, when you got a new coat this year...you had to put it on before we even left the store. Then I asked you what we should do with your old one & you replied, "I know, I can use my new one for the front yard & my old one to wear in the backyard!" Like I said, you are funny & you like to look good in the neighborhood! :)
-You keep a smile on all of our faces & bring a lot of happiness to our family!

We Love you Tyler-Man!!

You are one Crazy, Sweet, Funny, Spunky & Happy Boy...We absolutely adore you!!
Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET TYLER! Love you, love you, love you! Can't believe you are 5 years old!!!

Natalie Nicole said...

Such a cutie!

Shelly said...

You forget what a precious baby he was, maybe because he has always been as smart as a five yr. old!!! love ya TY man !!!!!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!! 5...thats a big number!