Friday, March 30, 2012

Skiing Fun...

Now that it is spring, I thought I would catch up on a few skiing pictures.
Libby only got to go once this year because she had to wait for her chin to completely heal before the Dr. would let her.
This year the kids & Steve went skiing at Brighton & they loved it!
Libby, Tyler & Zack

As you can see Tyler mastered it this year & no longer needs the harness....he's moved on to skiing with poles!
Miss Liberty...finally got to go! She was very happy!

The boys had gone a few times with Steve...
It's nice because the lift at Brighton can hold all 3 of them.Here is Tyler learning how, you can see the harness...by the next time he had figured it out!

Steve, Tyler & Zack

And a few more pictures...
LibertyZackSteve & Tyler
Their favorite part...warming up with some hot cocoa.I'm glad these guys are such good friends!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love your pics on the mountain! Makes me jealous...someday I will get up there with some of my kids...NOT ALL OF THEM! lol. YOu have a great family!

Shauna said...

What an amazing family. . .cute too! Steve is a great ski instructor. . .your kids are doing so well! You should be proud, Sally! The only thing I can do as well as your kids. . . is drinking the hot chocolate! Fun pictures. . . thanks for sharing!

pan x 8 said...

I love those pics too!