Monday, April 30, 2012

Celebrating Sophie's 1st Birthday....

April 26, 2012
Her brother's surprised her with a "Happy Birthday" sign in the driveway...
They made it with their sidewalk chalk!
They sure love her!!

Then Libby asked where we were going for Sophie's birthday dinner?  I said, I don't know she doesn't really love anything in particular.  Then Libby said, " I know, we could go to Chuck-a-Rama so she could pick whatever she wants!"  My kids love that place...so that is where we went!
Sophie did enjoy her dinner!
She makes the funniest faces...
I think I know who she gets them from....
Her DAD!!
We all enjoyed our dinner...
Miss Liberty & Pa-Pa
Tyler, Zack & Shelly
Me & my silly Sophie...what a face!!
Sophie decided to try my strawberry shortcake...she loved it!
Until she put her hand in the ice cream...it was a little too cold!!
Then Shelly made her feel better & was singing to her...it was so cute because she would hum along!
It's easy to make her happy again...Grandma made her really happy when she opened her present!
She actually said, "Wow!" It was so cute!
It's hard to believe you are already one!
One thing is for sure...some things never change.
We all still ADORE you!!
 Libby, Zack & Tyler still can't get enough of you!!

We LOVE you sweet girl!!

No comments: