Sunday, March 28, 2010

Since it is conference next Sunday, the kids wore their Easter clothes to church this week. They are at a stage where it is hard to get a "real" smile! So here are a few of my favorites...

Happy Easter!


Miss Liberty


Zack


Tyler


After church


"brothers"


When you start getting faces like this, you know they are done having their pictures taken!
But they are always up for funny faces...

I do love these crazy kids!!

I'm sure they can't wait for more pictures next week!

4 comments:

Natallee said...

Darling!!! They look so cute!

pan x 8 said...

Sally, you have 3 of the cutest kids ever!! And you are so smart! We of course are wearing our Easter outfits the week after! LOL Didn't even think of that.. hmmm!!

Shauna said...

Man, I love those kids! I'll bet the Easter Bunny will be good to them. The last few shots are the best. . . monkey see, monkey do!

One Sassy Princess said...

LOVED LOVED LOVED seeing you all!!!