Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Libby has a BEST friend this year at school. Her name is Emmy & she is moving (this is not good)! Tonight Libby had gone to bed and came back out of her room (this isn't a huge surprise) but this time she was sobbing. She could hardly get the words out that she is going to miss her friend....it breaks my heart! It is so hard for me to see my kids sad & know that I can't do anything to change the situation. We finally decided that she should take her camera tomorrow and take some pictures. I'll have to add those pictures to this post then. My Miss Liberty is so tender hearted and I'm afraid we are just beginning on this emotional/daughter stuff!

4 comments:

pan x 8 said...

You are so right! And how sweet is that! Thanks to FB I've reconnected with some of my good friends from elementary!

You are a good Mom - the camera will work wonders!

Rebecca said...

It is hard. It is the beginning of learning to be a feeling, nurturing woman who will bless many lives. Libby is a sweetheart. I'm glad she has the joy of a best friend.

Natallee said...

That is actually very sweet! I am impressed that she is so sensitive to friendships/relationships...That is very special!!

Shauna said...

Bless her sweet, tender heart. Give her a hug. Remember Sally. . . hugs help!