Friday, March 12, 2010

It almost feels like spring...
The kids came home from school, headed outside & haven't come back in since!
I peeked out my window & had to get a picture of these creative "diva's"!
Jazzy & Libby crack me up...

Jazzy has on a scarf & "nice" glasses.

They even take their costumes outside...
I was told Libby was a pioneer!


Tyler, Libby & Jazzy

I can't forget Zack & his Star Wars buddies...

I love when kids play outside & use their great imaginations!!

I officially have spring fever...
It is suppose to reach 60 degrees next week!!




7 comments:

Natallee said...

I am totally with you! I LOVE SPRING! and I have Spring fever BAD!! I love it when the kids can really start to play outside- I love these pictures!!

Shauna said...

How fun, Sally! Awesome pictures. The kids are so cute. I'm glad spring is on its way too. It's been a long, cold winter. Don't forget to set your clocks ahead tonight. Love spring, HATE time change!

Natalie said...

I'm pretty sure I've got a full dose of spring fever too! I just love waking up to sunlight streaming into my room!

Denette said...

Friday was awesome. I sat on my porch watching the kids and letting the sun beat on my face. The only down fall was that I could see weeds poking their heads up.

Playing Sublimely said...

Nice to meet you!

pan x 8 said...

I totally have spring fever too! What fun kids can have on their own right?

TNTWilliams said...

Ahhhh...spring! Isn't it refreshing. Your kids really are creative. I love the boys playing star wars. I had a similar picture here just the other day. boys!!