Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ski Day

It was the first ski day of the year for Steve, Libby & Zack.
They headed up to their favorite place...Solitude.


They are too cute!
I'm so glad that they are such great friends.


They do have a lot of fun together
(If you look close at the picture, their faces show it!)


Zack going up all on his own...


When they left, I told Libby to have fun & be careful. She replied, "Don't worry mom, I'm a great skier!"


Libby is getting better...she's moved passed the "pie" position.


Zack slowing down...


Zack went through the slalom course & didn't miss one turn on his first try.


Thanks to their dad they are getting pretty good....I'm glad he can handle the cold!

Zack & Steve

It looks like Steve's definitely has some cute ski buddies!!

Here they are taking a hot cocoa break.

On the way back down the canyon they took some really pretty pictures of the scenery...

It looks beautiful & COLD





Those are some big icicles!




They had a fun day & this is how we found all 3 of them tonight....


Sound asleep...
Now that is a sign of a fun day!



















5 comments:

Julie said...

That looks like so much fun. What a great dad they have. I wish I could do that for my kids. You guys are a great family.

Rebecca said...

I'm so glad that they get to ski with their dad. Looks like they have a great time and the scenery is beautiful.

Shauna said...

Man, I love those kids (that includes Steve)! What a fun day for them. Just keep them on the "kiddie" hill for the rest of their lives and I'll be happy! I'm such a "sissy" when it comes to anything "up high"! It's good they are learning while they're young! I'm glad they are such good friends too! (Esther and Henry)!

pan x 8 said...

Great Day!! Looks like so much fun!!

Denette said...

My kids have no chance at skiing. Dallin begs us, but I can't ski so how would I teach him.

Looks like they had fun!