Sunday, January 31, 2010

The "princess"

I know I talk about Tyler a lot, but he cracks me up lately.
He has a great imagination...he likes to pretend he's different characters from his favorite shows. Well, Steve has introduced the kids to some Japanese anime cartoons & from watching them Libby is now the "princess". Tyler will wake up & say, "Is the princess at school?" Last week, I was going to pick her up from piano & he said, "I want to come with you to pick up the princess, let's go get the princess!" Then when she got in the car he yells, "hi princess!" It really is sweet, I just hope he'll always treat her like the princess that she is!!

Because let's face it....

She's loved you from the start!!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Love it! What a precious picture!

Denette said...

That is an awesome picture!

Natalie said...

That is so tender! Cute story, cute kid, cute picture!

Natallee said...

I love this picture! So sweet!!

The Petersons said...

sol cute. Hope Steve is back to normal.

pan x 8 said...

That is so sweet!