Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Eve 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
2010


We brought out the pans & sparklers!

I can't believe it is the year 2010!!
The "Libster"


Zack...it looks like he has wings!


Tyler

Me & John



Zack , John, Tyler & Shelly


The two stooges...Steve & John


The three stooges...Steve, John & Me


Josh, John & Shelly

We had a fun night of pizza & treats & games. All three of my kids stayed up until midnight! They didn't get to bed until after one....we stayed outside "playing" with sparklers & then Libby brought out the sleds!! We have some fun video of that!!

Here are some fun photos of Steve....it looks like he's morphing!!


Eating fire...

The zig-zag

His face is disappearing...

It's gone...

And he's back!!

Now here are some fun pics of John's morph!

He begins...

Swirling face & sparklers...

He slips away...

And he's back!!


Because I love pictures....here are a few more from the night!

Jazzy with her furry coat

Libby in her furry coat

Steve

Zack & Josh

Happy New Year!

Brothers...Josh & John

Me & Libby
My parents & aunt Alayna celebrated with us too, but they didn't brave the cold. They just watched us have fun from the window. I have a cute picture of Libby & Alayna, but it won't upload...I'll try again later.
We had a great 2009...Wishing everyone the best for 2010!!!

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Happy New year 2010 to you too! I love reading about your family and seeing how big they are growing.
Oh, my new blog address:
www.beachbumsdwnunder.blogspot.com and I will be going private in Feb. Let me know if you want to stalk!

The Petersons said...

Looks like a lot of fun for everyone.

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

Looks like some crazy fun was had by all!

Happy 2010,
Beth

pan x 8 said...

That's how you celebrate a great year!!! That's what I'm talking about!!

Happy New Year!! Great pics!