Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day Of School 2009

August 26, 2009

Libby's first day of 3rd grade!

Libby has Ms. Ford this year.
She is like her mom & had the first day jitters, but she ended up having a great day!

August 27, 2009

Zack just had to go meet his teacher yesterday...so today was the big day of 1st grade!

Zack has Ms. Avery this year. He was very excited & brave!

All 3 kids...
Tyler & I are going to miss them!!


At about noon today Tyler was coming down the stairs & said "Mom, do you want food?" Then a few minutes later he asked, "Where Zack go?"

Tyler Loves Zack & Libby....

He tries to tag a long in everything they do!

At least he'll still have MICKEY!!

Let's just hope Mickey survives the fun!!

6 comments:

pan x 8 said...

That first day was pretty chaotic, wasn't it?? I love it though... It is too bad we don't have the same class but I'm sure we'll see each other on field trips and class activities!!

Zach is so funny!!

Denette said...

So what do you and Tyler do? Is it a long day for him?

Porter keeps asking me to play trucks. That isn't my idea of fun, but the poor kid is a little bored.

The Peterson 5 said...

Today at 10 Tyler said, "let's go get Zack." Then again at 1:00. So Luckily it was short day today. I think we will have some boring days too!

Shauna said...

I don't know why but going "back to school" always makes me sad. . . maybe it's because I know winter lies ahead and summer is gone. Anyway, your kids looked awesome on their first day back to school (so did Mickey, I see him in every shot!) Thanks for sharing!

Natallee said...

So fun! I can't believe that you have 2 kids going full time now! But I bet that Tyler will start loving his "special mommy time"...So fun!

Shelly said...

The kids look so cute, but you need to get that Mickey in some modelling class!!!!! ha ha how does he know when to stick out his tongue- he is amazing!!!