Sunday, May 24, 2009

Best Friends!

Tyler has a best friend and she is SO cute!
He was talking about his cousin Brooklyn one day (who he also loves) and I asked him if she was his best friend & he said, "no Cassie my best friend!" Anytime he sees her across the street he'll yell, "Hi Cassie!" and he'll keep repeating it until she hears him and says hello back. On Saturday, she came over for a few minutes
and Steve got a couple of cute pictures on his phone of them giving each other
"best friend hugs"!!


Hanging out in Libby's Barbie car....

They are both such cute & funny kids!!
It's always great to have a best friend!

2 comments:

Natallee said...

VERY CUTE!

Clear the clutter said...

I didn't know he took pictures of them!! Too cute, I will have to snap a few myself. She just adores him, and we love your family!!