Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I have the most amazing mom! I adore her! I truly don't know what I'd do without her. She has so many talents & skills that I admire! As I've gone through life I realize more & more how much I have been blessed to have her as my mom. She has taught me so much & is always there when I need her. My dad teases that they forgot to cut the umbilical cord...but I'm so glad we are so close & such good friends!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!


My mom with all of her girls!


My mom was there for all the births of my babies....she even came at 4 in the morning for Tyler man!


Libby's first birthday


My kids totally adore my mom!! She is very good at spoiling them!

I also want to wish my mother-in-law Marilyn a very Happy Mother's Day!!
We appreciate all of your love & support too! We Love you!



Libby & Grandma Peterson


Meeting Tyler for the first time...when you returned from your mission in Denmark.


Tyler's 2nd birthday dinner.

We are so lucky to have such wonderful mom's & grandma's!!
We love you both very much!!

I'm also so thankful to be a mom....it is such a gift!!

Me & my 3 little monkeys!

Me & my Libster!

Steve made me yummy crepes for lunch!!

Libby is always his good little helper! She also gave me the sweetest present. It was a frame with a list of reasons she loved me. I love the things kids say!

Zack was so cute this morning....He gave me his presents that he had made me at school, but then he teared up & said he wanted to do one more thing for me, but he couldn't. I asked him what it was & he said, "I wanted to bring you breakfast in bed." (we have early church so that wasn't really an option for our "not so early bird" family.) I told him not to cry because he could make me lunch after church. Then he said, "OK, but you have to get back in bed!" So this is a picture of me on the couch "bed" eating my yummy lunch!! Thanks Zack!!


Me & my Tyler-Man who had to change into his "Incredible's" PJ's after church. He says he's "Baby Jack-Jack" even though his jammies really have a picture of "Dash". Tyler is such a sweet, crazy & funny boy!!

I LOVE my cute little family!! Thanks for making my Mother's Day so sweet!!


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Very sweet. Zach is so cute and thoughtful. You are truly blessed with mothers and motherhood. Thank you for reminding me how great moms are.

Natalie said...

What cute and thoughtful kids!