Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3!!!

It was quite an exciting day.....


It was hard to control the excitement!
We checked Jazzy out of school and went out to lunch & the movie.

Thanks to Shelly for lunch and the movie!!
Keep up the good work at "Hells" Fargo so they keep rewarding you with movie tickets!

Mom & Shelly


Libby & I couldn't wait to see Zac Efron (ha!ha!)


The three musketeers!!

We were the only ones in the theater and then one of Libby's friends from school came in with her mom & family. We almost had the whole theater to ourselves!!

The girls loved the movie...Zack got a little bored by the end. When we asked them how they liked it, he said, " I don't know I had my jacket over my head through a lot of it."

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Looks like fun. I Love the party too. You have a lot of cousins to enjoy with your kids. Thats great.

amberjill said...

i can't believe the theater was so empty!! You'd think everyone would be there!! Looks like fun!

Julie said...

Zach Rocks...thats all I can say! I can't wait for us to go see HSM3

One Sassy Princess said...

Do your parents just think it is cool because it is @ East High? My dad sure does!!