Monday, October 13, 2008

First snow!

My kids were so excited for the snow. The night before Libby came into my room & told me not to worry if I came in her room and the blinds were pulled up a little. She did it so if she woke up in the middle of the night she could see the snow. I love the excitement kids have for some of the simplest things!


Libby, Zack, Tyler & Mickey

There was enough to roll a few snowballs.

Tyler loves his boots....he would say "no" for snow & "boots"

Mickey loved his first snow too....by the end the kids brought him in worried, he was shivering & crying. He literally had iceballs stuck to his fur. Nothing a little blow drying didn't fix.

The snow is fun, but I'm glad it will be back into the 70's later this week!

1 comment:

McKall said...

Looks like fun! I am glad you guys are doin good. We miss and luv you guys!

mckall